Product Designer (Remote) (India)
SigNoz is a global open source project with users in 30+ countries. We are building an open-source application monitoring which helps developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot problems, quickly.
In less than two years of our launch, we have reached 14000+ Github stars, 3000+ members in the slack community and 100+ contributors.
Software and digital systems are becoming larger parts of our daily lives. Most companies are becoming software companies with increasing part of value they create coming from software.
In such a world, having software systems functioning seamlessly is taken for granted. Think about last time twitter or slack went down. How irritated you felt.
We aim to solve this problem by providing software engineers better tooling to keep systems running smoothly. We believe there are lots to be done in this space and we need your help in building this future.
What will you be doing
- Our target audience is developers. Your goal is to design product features and flows that are as simple as possible.
- Our product has a complicated UX, and you will be responsible for designing it in a way that's easy to understand and visually pleasing.
- You’ll need to walk the fine line between the simplicity of use and the complexity of features.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to communicate high-level design strategies or detailed interaction behaviors effectively
- Provide high-quality mockups and prototypes
- Contribute to our product design language, both in style & structure
- Ideate and brainstorm with other members teams on products, features, and enhancements to take the product to the next level.
Who would be a good fit
- 3+ years of UI/UX and product design experience preferably in B2B SaaS or Dev focused products
- Experience working with product team from research phases of a project through delivery to engineering
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
Seems like something right up your alley?
Email your CV and an optional intro note to me at [hiring at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your Behance, Dribble, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.