Welcome to SigNoz Contributing section 🎉
Hi there! We're thrilled that you'd like to contribute to this project, thank you for your interest. Whether it's a bug report, new feature, correction, or additional documentation, we greatly value feedback and contributions from our community.
Please read through this document before submitting any issues or pull requests to ensure we have all the necessary information to effectively respond to your bug report or contribution.
- We accept contributions made to the SigNoz
- Find all SigNoz Docker Hub images here
Finding contributions to work on 💬
Looking at the existing issues is a great way to find something to contribute on. Also, have a look at these good first issues label to start with.
How to Contribute
Please check Contributing.md file for instructions on how to contribute to SigNoz.
- You can create a PR (Pull Request) for contributing features, bug fixes to the project.
- If you find any bugs, please create an issue.
- If you find anything missing in documentation, you can create an issue with label documentation.