This section shows how you can create, update, and remove dashboards.
Create a Custom Dashboard
From the sidebar, choose Dashboards.
Select the New Dashboard button.
Select the Edit button at the far right, and then enter the following information:
- A descriptive name for your new dashboard.
- (Optional) Add one ore more tags by selecting the New Tag button.
- (Optional) A brief description of your new dashboard.
Select the Save button at the far right.
For each panel you wish to add to your new dashboard, follow the steps in the Add a Panel to a Dashboard section.
(Optional) You can change the order of your panels by dragging and dropping them.
When you’ve finished, select the Save Layout button.
Update a Custom Dashboard
To update the name, description and tags:
- Select the Edit button at the far right.
- Make the changes.
- Select the Save Layout button.
To resize a panel:
- Click the bottom-left corner of the panel you want to resize.
- Keep your left mouse button pressed and resize the panel.
- When you've finished, select the Save Layout button.
To change the position of a panel:
- Drag and drop a panel to the new position.
- When you’ve finished, select the Save Layout button.
Remove a Custom Dashboard
- From the sidebar, choose Dashboard.
- Find the dashboard you wish to remove. In the Action column, select the Delete button.
If you need help with the steps in this topic, please reach out to us on Slack.