Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
Looking for a DevOps/ SRE engineer to join our team at SigNoz. You will be part of the first few hires in our team and will have the opportunity to own a significant part of the product.
This is an opportunity to work on core developer infra open source product - and would love to chat with folks who are excited by this
- Opportunity to work in a global dev infra product from India.
- Manage TBs of data per day
- Work on an open source product (15K+ github stars). Engage with the community. Evangelise the product. Build your GitHub profile
- Work with high volumes of data and real-time applications. There are some real perf challenges in doing this well you would love to solve.
- Founding team from IITs who are/have been devs themselves
- Work on a tool which is used extensively by SRE teams - after all we are an observability product 😄
Skills we are looking for
- Working in a small team and owning uptime of SaaS
- Have run Kubernetes in production for 300+ vCPUs
- Building AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. deployment automation for delivering SigNoz to our customers
- Knowledge of helm, terraform, argoCD, clickhouse, kafka
- Have experience maintaining 99.9999+% SLAs
- Building resilient systems that can handle 10x bursts of traffic
- Cloud infrastructure automation using Kubernetes
- Have been on-call for incident resolution
- Troubleshooting networking, computing, storage and Kubernetes failures. Running statefulsets in kubernetes
- Hardening security all around
- Strong experience in Linux systems administration, networks, performance troubleshooting
- Infrastructure and application security engineering experience is a plus.
Seems like something right up your alley?
Just apply on this site or email your CV and an optional intro note to me at [ankit at signoz dot io]. Feel free to include links to your GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, or blog posts.
Our process involves a short initial exploratory chat, followed by three interviews/discussions. The aim is for both sides to learn more about each other.