Technical Content Writer (Remote) (India)
SigNoz is a global open source project with users in 30+ countries. We are building an open-source application monitoring which helps developers monitor their applications and troubleshoot problems, quickly.
In less than a year of our launch, we have reached 15000+ Github stars, 3000+ members in the slack community and 100+ contributors.
Software and digital systems are becoming larger parts of our daily lives. Most companies are becoming software companies with increasing part of value they create coming from software.
In such a world, having software systems functioning seamlessly is taken for granted. Think about last time twitter or slack went down. How irritated you felt.
We aim to solve this problem by providing software engineers better tooling to keep systems running smoothly. We believe there are lots to be done in this space and we need your help in building this future.
About the role
A key part of this role is to reach all relevant developers and make them aware of SigNoz and our value prop. Creating great content and distributing it in channels where developers hang out is critical for this.
We believe creating content which people care about is fundamentally about telling good stories. Stories of what we stand for as a company, where SigNoz stands as a product, how users can benefit from it, how we build the product. Everything is a story waiting to be told.
What will you be doing
- Create blog articles/tutorials about different features of the product, how users can use them
- Create video tutorials or docs on common issues faced by users
- Create blogs & tutorials relevant to developers
- Identify gaps in our current content and create content to address them. Possible content types:
- Blog posts
- YouTube videos
- Improving our current docs
- Case studies
- Social Media Posts
- Distribute content in relevant forums and communities
Who would be a good fit
- Some one who has 1+ yrs working as a Software developer and has interest in explaining deep technical concepts in simple language
- Knowledge of Cloud Native ecosystem, devops, is a plus
- Technical content writer with 2+ years of experience in the DevOps ecosystem
- Interested in developing career in technical marketing, dev advocacy or product management
- A flair for writing and growth mindset
Seems like something right up your alley?
Just apply on this site or email your CV and an optional intro note at [email protected] on why you're interested in this role at SigNoz. Please include links to your writing samples and social profiles like Linkedin, Twitter, etc.