Open Source Observability with Traces,
Logs and Metrics in a single pane
With our open source platform, customer data never has to leave your infrastructure
Used by teams at
Your data in your boundary
No need to worry about GDPR and other data protection laws. All your tracing and monitoring data is now in YOUR infra.
Metrics, Traces and Logs in one app
Easily correlate from metrics, traces and logs with seamless click through from one to other
Take advantage of rich OpenTelemetry ecosystem for instrumentation.
Metrics, Traces, Logs and Exceptions monitoring in a single pane
- Distributed Tracing
- Logs Management
- Metrics & Dashboards
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- End-to-end visibility of your services with rich contextual tags and attributes
- Run advanced aggregates on trace data toget business relevant metrics
- Powerful filters to drive insights faster
- Flamegraphs and Gantt Charts to visualize flow of requests easily
- Native Support for OpenTelemetry Logs
- Advanced Log Query Builder to help you search & filter logs easily
- Automatic Log Collection from K8s cluster
- Uses Columnar Database (ClickHouse) for lightening quick Log analytics [Logs Perf. Benchmark]
- Out-of-box charts for application metrics like p90, p99 latency, error rates, request rates, etc.
- Custom & Business Metrics
- A powerful metrics query builder to create customized charts
- OpenTelemetry Metrics SDK support
- End-to-End visibility into infrastructure performance
- Ingest metrics from all kinds of host environments
- Correlate infrastructure and application metrics for contextual insights
- Build customized dashboards with powerful query builder
- Rich contextual data with stack trace, exceptions attributes and linked span data
- Exceptions grouping and custom exceptions
- Navigate from Exceptions to related traces to observe the exception in trace execution context
- Easy to set alerts with DIY query builder
- Support for PromQL for users familiar with Prometheus alert manager
- Support for multiple notification channels like Slack and PagerDuty
Why use OpenTelemetry?
Say bye to proprietary vendor agents, say hello to open source
No vendor lock-in with OpenTelemetry
Standardize Observability with one open source standard
High Quality Telemetry with intelligent correlation
Why get locked-in with SaaS vendors like DataDog when you can use Open source?
SigNoz is based natively on OpenTelemetry, a vendor neutral open source standard for instrumentation. No fear of instrumenting with vendor SDK and getting locked in.
Your data storage cost is only dependent on your application load, rather than factors like number of nodes, which is an architectural preference.
No compliance needed to use SigNoz. No need to go through multiple rounds with legal/security teams just for trying it out.
Native support for OpenTelemetry, emerging industry standard for instrumentation
Monitor your usage & set your own retention period and sampling rate based on your needs
Scalable & modular architecture to handle enterprise scale. No scaling pains. Ever.
Built on latest stack - Golang & React-Typescript loved by developers
We love what people are saying about SigNoz
NewRelic: receiving OpenTelemetry at all takes me 1/2 day to grok, docs are a mess. Traces show up after 5min. I burn the free 100GB/mo in 1 day of light testing. @SignozHQ: can run it locally (∞GB), has a special tutorial for OpenTelemetry + Rust! Traces show up immediately.
Just deployed SigNoz to an EKS cluster.Still can't believe this is free, everything works like a charm. I am really really impressed with the documentation and dashboard.
Still in awe. Sneak peek into running the product, you can easily set retention period for metrics, traces and logs with one click and set cold storage for old logs to s3 with few config changes.
SigNoz Office Hour & Demo videos
Check our youtube channel for more tutorials
Open source and Free to self-host
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested in trying out SigNoz?